FIVE STEPS TO RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL SEARCH
1. Initiate: Company Analysis and Profile Definition
- Introductory meeting with key executives to gain a strong understanding of your organization, structure, strategy, culture and goals.
- Understand your leadership requirements and expectations for the newly hired executive.
- Prepare and create a position profile of the role with your input.
2. Identify: Candidate Development
- Identify candidates utilizing existing data, extensive research, and The IMC Group's network.
- Approach the best qualified candidates and gain a better understanding of their current situation, career aspirations and measure culture fit.
- Engage in professional and focused dialogue about the opportunity, constantly measuring their interest level.
3. Assess: Evaluation and Interview
- Conduct in-depth interviews to determine qualifications, leadership characteristics, personal chemistry, and compatibility.
- Present opportunity with confidentiality and discretion.
- Develop and present a short-list of candidates.
- Facilitate client interviews and debrief with full disclosure of both the client and candidates interests and concerns.
- Candidate communication and recruitment continues.
4. Deliver: Candidate Selection and Compensation Negotiation
- Work closely with you to develop an offer that the candidate will accept.
- Conduct negotiations on your behalf with the benefits of impartiality.
- Complete thorough reference checks for a balanced perspective with written reference reports.
5. Conclude: Resignation and Onboarding
- Work closely with candidates to manage a successful disengagement process and potential counteroffers with their current employer.
- Stay in close communication to ensure smooth transition and onboarding.